Our toll-free number makes driving worry-free
Need help? Call 1-800-411-6688 at any time, day or night, for assistance from our experienced team of technicians.
Our roadside assistance*, offered at no charge with our Volkswagen Assurance and Volkswagen Assurance Premium programs, gives you access to the following services 24/7:
- Towing: A roadside technician will tow your vehicle, at no charge, to either Fredericton Volkswagen or the nearest authorized dealership.
- Boosts: If you can’t safely start your vehicle, a towing service will be offered at no charge.
- Flat tire changes: A roadside technician will replace your flat and have you back on the road.
- Unlocking your door: If you lock your keys inside your car, a roadside technician will give you a hand.
- Run out of gas? Emergency fuel can be delivered free of charge.
- Emergency winching service: We’ll cover the costs of getting you out of the mud, sand, snow or a ditch.
- Trip interruption benefits**: If you choose the Assurance Premium Program, and your vehicle experiences a mechanical breakdown more than 160 km from your home, you could receive up to $300 per incident, taxes and any additional fees included.
How can I get help?
Our roadside assistance personnel are standing by for your call. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Your vehicle’s identification number
- Your vehicle’s year, model, colour and license plate number
- The area code where you’re calling from
- The exact location of the vehicle (street address and nearest intersection)
- The type of service required and a brief description of the problem
For how long is roadside assistance valid?
Volkswagen’s 24-hour roadside assistance* is valid for 6 months with the Volkswagen Assurance Program, and for 2 years or 40,000 km (whichever occurs first) with the Volkswagen Assurance Premium Program.
For more information, contact us today at Fredericton Volkswagen!
*24-hour roadside assistance provided by Club Auto Roadside Services.
**Only for Assurance Premium Program